Tempco flexible drum heaters can save time by heating stored viscous fluid to a pourable temperature.
The heater is built to be tough, long lasting, and resistant to chemicals. Because few materials stick to its silicone rubber with fiberglass reinforced construction, it is easy to clean. The heater comes with a 6-foot cord and plug (120V only). When not in use, it rolls for convenient storage.
The total wattage (number of heaters) and the material being heated inside of the drum must be considered when determining the actual temperature to which that specifed material can be heated.
- Built Tough
- Resistant to chemicals
- Ratings for metal and plastic drums and pails
- Easy to Clean
- Stock to 2 week lead time
- UL/cUL Recognized
- All heaters have a standard width of 3" except 1500W 55 gallon, which are 4"
- 120 Volt heaters have a 6-foot cord and plug
- 240 Volt heaters have a 6-foot cord —NO PLUG
- B200 type thermostat used
- Maximum operating temperature of 425°F (218°C).
- Power cord is 6-foot long, SJO Type 16/3 complete with three-prong plug for 115 VAC models. Plug not included on 230 VAC models.
- Surface grounded electrically with internal metal screen.
- 1250 volts dielectric tested.
- Vulcanized silicone rubber construction resistant to moisture, ozone, fungus, and radiation